Data breach is a security incident in which sensitive, protected or confidential data is copied, transmitted, viewed, stolen or used by an individual unauthorized to do so. Data breaches may involve financial information such as credit card or bank details, personal health information (PHI), Personally identifiable information (PII), trade secrets of corporations or intellectual property.
Data breach normally leads to degradation of employee customer trust, legal and regulatory liabilities and out of budget expenses.
Isecurion helps organizations help prepare for Data Breach and provide support in case of major data breach. Our expert Breach response team helps you in taking necessary action related to customer and legal communications and root cause analysis, containment and eradication of the threat vector associated with the breach.
- Quick communication with clients, employees and shareholders and defining the action items planned for the breach.
- Provide support is addressing the queries placed by the customers and legal entities.
- Reporting the Fraud related information in the breach to associated legal institutions.
- Get comprehensive report detailing analysis and evidence collection for legal requirements.
We use a methodical approach in conducting a series of analysis to identify, contain and eradicate the security breach. In addition to that we also provide support to our customer for legal and compliance related requirements. Our methodology of assessment is based on the following approach.
- Gather information from the affected teams.
- Collect and preserve the evidence.
- Communicate with client and business partners.
- Initiate containment and eradication measures.
- Communicate with regional CERT and regulatory authorities.
- Prepare report detailing impact of the breach and necessary actions taken with recommendations.