Red Team Assessment
A red team assessment is an attack simulation designed to measure how well an organisation can withstand an attack from real-life threat actors. They better prepare your organisation for the unexpected.
Red Team Assessments have become a more common addition to cyber security strategies as businesses have come to realize that hackers don’t always play fair. By testing multiple attack surfaces at once, businesses get a more accurate evaluation of their security posture.
- Understanding of known and unknown threats.
- Evaluate digital and physical security.
- Assess and minimise attack surface.
- Comply with regulations and initiatives.
- Develop remediation plans.
- Gauge real-time response speed.
- Determine effectiveness of security awareness training.
- Reduce potential downtime.
- Improve security posture.